Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WOW - I haven't blogged for weeks!



I can't believe I've let so much time pass since I last blogged. Like everyone else with a job and a family, there is so much to do and only so much time in a day!

Katya continues to blossom. Her English is so good we seldom struggle to understand each other. She still loves school and cannot wait to get there every morning. One of her pieces of art was selected for an art show recently. (see photo above) Her last basketball game is this Saturday but she will start playing soccer this spring. She can hardly wait to get braces, which will be soon. She thinks they are "really, really cool!" Her first dentist appointment was last week and she thought it was exciting. She is getting her teeth cleaned tomorrow and told me tonight how excited she is about the appointment. I sure hope her enthusiasm for the dentist continues throughout her life! I am currently seaching for a camp for her to attend during spring break next month. She would hate being idle for a week!

No comments: