Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Solo Pajama Party



The gifts are purchased, wrapped, mailed or under the tree. The cookies won't be baked this year (too tempting) and the stockings are hung by the chimney with care. So what does that mean? A whole day spent in my pajamas! Yep, I didn't venture outside today and I had the most wonderful Saturday! No malls, no traffic, no crowds and most importantly, no more decisions! If it isn't bought, it isn't going to be under the tree this year! Fred and Katya did go shopping, and I stood by the window waving goodbye wishing them Godspeed as they ventured out to the madness of the holiday season! I watched two movies, scrapbooked a little and made an excellent pot of tortilla chili. Now that's the way to spend your Christmas holiday!
I hope all of you get an opportunity to relax and little and have a pajama day!

No comments: