Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Wonderful Christmas Concert



Last night Fred, Katya and I attended the Randolph-Macon College Winter Choral Concert. It was a wonderful concert and a wonderful evening! Katya loves hearing Steven sing and enjoys seeing Sabrina, the love of Steven's life. Sabrina also sings beautifully and Fred and I jump at any opportunity to hear them perform! We went to dinner after the concert and I was able to get a few ideas about what to stuff Steven's stocking with which was helpful. (See yesterday's blog.) Shave soap? At the mall? It's new to me but at least it's something! Boxer briefs was another. Now that I can handle!! Fred asked me if I wanted a roof rack for my car for Christmas. Ok, it's not exactly romantic but it's practical! Beats a vacuum cleaner I suppose.

This morning at church Katya walked up to the pastor and asked, "Whatcha doin' sweety?" Her English is really progressing, but we have to work on tact!

No comments: