Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back in the saddle again...



I returned to work today after a nine month absence. It is great to be back to work! I missed all the wonderful people who make the Washington DC Chapter the greatest place to work!! I love the mission, the MOD culture and of course the babies so I am happy to be back in pantyhose and pearls!! I am now part-time, so my job does not impact Katya at all. I will honestly miss working a full day but I need to be home when Katya gets off the bus. She was nervous this morning when I was getting dressed for work but I assured her over and over that I would be here when she came home. I don't know what I'll do if we have a snow day, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon because our high today was 73 degrees!! Who says global warming isn't real...

No comments: