Wednesday, January 2, 2008

School is back in session!



Katya was absolutely exuberant this morning! School is finally back in session! She was so excited to get back to class and see her friends and teachers. I now know that I must schedule her summers with back to back camps, trips and excursions. The busier she is the happier she is. This will be quite a challenge because I will be working this summer. Fred asked that I not spend more than I make just keeping her busy! I found one camp online tonight and it was $1500 per week! My cooking school in Italy wasn't even that expensive! I'm hoping "Camp Aunt Anne" is still up and running; Steven spent many a summer at his aunt's house in California while I was working. Anne is a school librarian so she has the summers off! Well, back to Google to find those camps!!

No comments: