Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taking it day by day...



Last weekend was full of drama, mishaps and mistakes! On Friday night, Katya and her friend were playing school in the basement and Katya decided to play on my computer. Somehow, she managed to delete all my photos from half of 2006, all of 2007 and 2008. We still can't figure out how she deleted them and emptied my trash. (I have a Mac) Bottom line, I have spent hours on the phone with the help desk and we've concluded that all are lost. Sunday was another struggle, but we got through it and we all went to bed with smiles. Monday, Katie fell while skiing and tore her meniscus and is now in a knee brace with the possibility of surgery in a month. The bright side to the weekend was a visit from our friends from Poquoson, Virginia.

The work/school week has been fine, but Fred is in Boston until tomorrow. Katya has been enjoying shooting baskets in what to her is nice weather. (It's been in the 30's and 40 's during the day.) "It's not cold Mama, I promise." I am praying for more snow!

No comments: