Monday, July 23, 2007

People are so kind!


Gosh...there are angels everywhere! I mentioned in Sunday School that Katya wants to play the piano. Last night I was offered an almost new full size keyboard, stand and bench! I didn't want to invest a lot of money in a piano only to find out she really doesn't want to play the piano! Yesterday, a 12-year-old strawberry blonde angel on our street offered us her very nice gently-used bicycle for Katya! WOW! Just when I'm fuming over an insensitive comment from the lady at church, we receive these kind offers. It sure changed my perspective, and taught me a lesson not to dwell on the negative! So, thanks Bonnie and Morgan, for helping me remember what's important and what needs to just be ignored!

The best portion of a good man's life - his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~William Wordsworth

No comments: