Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Aunt Anne is coming to save the day!!


Katya's Aunt Anne (my sister) is coming to visit from California on Monday! I am so excited! When I posted the blog about my strong nesting instinct taking over my mind and body, Anne sent along wonderful suggestions about what I could do to set up her room, books to buy, school supplies, etc. I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. I sent Anne a "Help Wanted" email and she's coming to the rescue. Hurray for sisters! Hopefully one day Katie and Katya can support and help one another out when a distress call goes out! Again, hurray for sisters! Anne sent me an email this afternoon saying she already has a list going so I'd better be ready to go, go, go! It really helps that Anne is an elementary school librarian and has daily contact with 6th grade girls. She knows what they like, what they read, and what they wear, thank goodness.
HURRAY FOR SISTERS!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I guess she's not my Aunt Anne or Steven's Aunt Anne anymore... ;)

Check It Out said...

It is an honor and a privilege to be Katie and Steven's Aunt Anne - forever and ever.