Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sad....and happy...all at once!


A myraid of emotions overwhelmed me today! I was extremely sad to say goodbye to my sister, but extremely excited to be on our way to Katya. We are all packed and ready to go, and will be leaving in the morning at 8:30 AM. We have a flight to JFK, a four-hour layover, then a 10 1/2 hour flight to Moscow.
Hopefully, Katya will be driven into Moscow on Monday or Tuesday to stay with us at our hotel, then we all go to court on Wednesday. After court the waiting period begins!

We'll blog from Moscow on Monday! Until then, please keep us in your prayers for safe travels and happy outcomes!!

P.S. A special thank you to my WONDERFUL sister for helping me get ready for Katya this week. I could not have done it without you! I love you very much.

No comments: