Monday, August 27, 2007

It's a good day today!

Today is a good day, for many reasons! First, I had a spectacular time last night with Katya and Alexi, Svetlana's grandson. We walked to the local sushi bar and had a great dinner. It was wonderful to talk to someone who speaks perfect English and who is fun to be with. Last Friday night Katya and I went out to dinner with Ksenia, Svetlana's granddaughter and had an equally great time. We went to an Italian restaurant, the Trattoria Pompodoro and I got that glass of red wine I was craving! I also enjoyed a few glasses of red wine last night which was fun. Katya had a great English lesson today too, writing all her letters perfectly and remembering their sounds. In addition to the great company and great English lesson we've enjoyed, the weather is now wonderful! It must be in the low 60's! FINALLY! I slept so well last night, with the cool wind blowing into the room. I took the sofa cushion off the couch and put it on the mattress which made it so much more comfortable. Ten hours of restful sleep, cool weather, great company and a happy daughter add up to a great day!

Tomorrow we go to Moscow for the day to take care of some paperwork. It will be nice to get to the city for the day.

Dosvidonya

No comments: