Tuesday, August 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!


Today is my sister's 50th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE! We spent the day at the bookstore, Target, the library, etc., etc., etc. Anne has great insight about what I should get Katya and what she would like. I, on the other hand, just wanted to buy what I like, creating what Anne called a "mini-me"!! Anne also saved Katya from everything pink...pink clothes, pink sheets, pink everything! (Is there another color?) We made fish tacos tonight, one of Anne's favorite dinners. They were delicious. Not exactly gourmet, but they were really tasty! We are going out tomorrow night to a great Italian restaurant with my close friends, so it will be a girl’s night out.

We have a meeting with the principal of Katya's school tomorrow, so I will have a clearer understanding of her assimilation into elementary school. Anne and I will continue building Katya’s library and wardrobe. More tomorrow…

No comments: