Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting ready to go!




Anne and I spent the day finishing Katya's room and running errands for our trip to Russia. We were able to get our visas by 1 PM today, having only turned in the applications last evening at 5:15 PM! We also celebrated Katie's 24th birthday tonight, because we will be in Russia on August 14th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! WE LOVE YOU!

Sadly, Anne leaves tomorrow so it will be hard to say goodbye. She has been such a help and has made this stressful and busy time fun and easy to get through. Fred and I fly to Moscow Sunday morning so I will spend tomorrow packing and getting ready to be gone until September 5th. The thought of being away that long is hard, so please pray that the judge waives the waiting period and we can come home next week. The judge has the authority to waive the waiting period but I'm not counting on it!

Thanks for all your well wishes- I'll blog in Russia at the internet cafe as often as I can.

Here we go!

No comments: